[openbeos-midi] Re: What is midi_server

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:26:07 +0100

Hi Jerome,

> I've learn few mail ago that midi_server exist no I'm not from
mars.

You're not? Hmm...

> Who will write it?
> Where found some information about it?
> How interact with it?
> How write it? (paste and copy from media_server?)
>
> Yes I know there is a lot of question.

Good to know I am not the only one who doesn't know that yet ;-)
This is exactly the kind of stuff I am trying to figure out and
document. (Or at least, gather all the relevant bits of
documentation into one place.) Since I don't have any work to do
this weekend (or rather, I don't feel like it ;-), I plan to study
the midi_server and stuff. Any help is appreciated, of course.
--
Matthijs Hollemans
All Your Software