[open-coral] Re: Next community meeting is 28.11.2011 12:00 (UTC+2) -> Meeting minutes

  • From: jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: open-coral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jarkko Moilanen <jm60697@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:41:23 +0100

Meeting minutes can be found from:

http://www.open-coral.org:1480/meetings/open-coral/2011/open-coral.2011-11-28-10.01.html

Lainaus Jarkko Moilanen <jm60697@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I updated agenda
http://www.open-coral.org:1480/wiki/index.php/Community#Community_Meeting

Feel free to add items or discuss items on the list before meeting. I'll
open the items so far:

1. Diaspora status? (Aapo)
I'm a bit unsure about what is the status of our Diaspora installation. At
least live.open-coral.org does not seem to work. What needs to be done?

2. Getting server resources - update (kyb3R)
I have contacted Midgard project and asked for server resources for 6
months time. No response yet. I have also posted support request to
Devaamo, but they currently don't have servers. Although getting servers
(devaamo) is started. It might be possible that we get some support from
there in a month or so.

3. Needed resources & skills (all, kyb3R)
We have gained a lot of members who have skills to do UX desing and one
member is about to join who can make UIs (professional).
We need some ruby skills :) I can do some, but 2-3 more ruby programmers
would be needed. Any other skills that come to your mind?

4. Getting implementation started?
What else is needed?  What is stopping us now from starting implementation?

/Jarkko

--
Jarkko Moilanen
Ossoil.com - business with open source communities