[open-coral] Re: Logo for Open Coral is here!

  • From: "Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil]" <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open-coral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:55:04 +0200

Hi,

ke, 2011-11-30 kello 21:48 +0200, Aapo Rantalainen kirjoitti:
> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/512699/open%20coral%20logo%2020111130.png
> > What do you think?
> Hi, great! Maybe some colour instead of white for star. Is there SVG version?

I asked the artist to send me package, which contains the vector version
file too so that we can scale and edit it to suite different situations
(including this one). I will upload those files to
http://open-coral/logo folder as soon as I get those. I guess it is up
to us to do changes, artist has created base for us.

/Jarkko

> -Aapo

Jarkko Moilanen
Ossoil.com - business with open source communities
Phone: +358 45 8877150