[open-coral] Libraries to create charts (html5)

  • From: "Jarkko Moilanen [Ossoil]" <jarkko.moilanen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open-coral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:31:51 +0200

Hi,

I happened to stumble upon http://www.rgraph.net/ while doing some other
stuff. To me that library seems like a good option to start with the
graphs
and charts.

I don't like JS, but we can hardly avoid using it in our project if we
want
fancy output and 'wow' effects.

Does someone know a better option for the rgraph? or does anyone have
experiences with it?

I was thinking about doing some tests with it and IRC logs. I will
create
sort of live histogram of the amount of participants in some channel.
The
histogram will update itself once in a minute or something like that. I
will probably do something more too, but I'll start with that.

I added link to this library in our wiki:
http://open-coral.org:1480/wiki/index.php/Documentation#Data_Visualization

/Jarkko
Jarkko Moilanen
Ossoil.com - business with open source communities
Phone: +358 45 8877150