[open-beos-printing] Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: Undocumented transport add-ons init=5Ftransport() = behavior!??=

  • From: philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx
  • To: open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:23:19 +0200 (MEST)

Quoting :
> Hmm, I don't know if this is the official way, but I have found a
> possibility
> to work around that problem (see repository).

Yep, I was thinking about this workaround, but it assert that
the transport add-on in use is "Print To File".

While it's not a big issue with PDF Writer, it is one
with all others print drivers, Canon BubbleJet for one.
And as OpenBeOS "Print To File" print_server transport add-on
writer, it's sad I can't see how it should works...
How I hate closed-source sometimes!

So, anyway, time to anew PDF Writer release, maybe?
Or what's still on the TODO-list before?

-Philippe.