[open-beos-printing] Re: PDF Writer handles cross references

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:32:05 +0200

5/21/02 10:41:27 PM, "Celerick Stephens" <stephcel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Mike!  This is truly amazing! :)
>I'm going to see about getting this to going on the BePDF docs.  If it

Ok. Let me know which problems you encounter, so I can try to
to find solutions for them.

>works well for me there, could I suggest that the doc_team use this for
>our documentation.  We've had discussions regarding xml, html, gobe, or
>pdf docs.  I like the idea of pdf docs because they are readily
>printable.

BTW can you build the binaries from CVS?
It's simple, just open the PDF Writer.proj file and make it.
When finished double click on _CopyAndRestart and the
driver will be copied into the Print add-on directory and the
print_server will be restarted.

Maybe you have to remove two files from the BeIDE project
that are not in the repository and are not used currently:
Report.h and Report.cpp

- Michael