[opasquiapac] book fair

  • From: Jennifer Little <jlittle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:29:19 +0000

Our book fair is a go! March 17th-21st.

Leslie has spoken to Scholastic and she is putting in an order for books.  I
did a quick poll with some students at school to see what books they would like
to see at the book fair. She is going to try and get those books sent!

She has written a memo to go out to teachers and families already.  I may bring
them to our next meeting and we can stuff them as we are discussing things.

I have also spoken to her about what she will need help with.  I will bring a
list/schedule to our next PAC meeting and we can figure out where everyone will
be able to help.  A few things she will need help with is set up (furniture,
decorations, books), working thursday evening and friday during the day, then
take down.

Art Club is going to create some decorations for us....book characters.  Leslie
has colourful table clothes we can use.

Because this is our second book fair this year, we earn an extra 10% on what we
make!  YAY!!

Jen