[opalslist] A OPALS listserve

  • From: Dan Weeks <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OPALS Listserve <opalslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:06:05 -0500

Greetings

A new OPALS service

OPALS is beginning a new help and support emailing that we will send as issues arise.

Your email was in our archive and added to this service. If your contact email was added in error or you do not wish to be part of this free service, please 'unsubscribe' and accept our apologies.

  2. A confirmation mail will be returned. Just hit reply and send back with no changes.
    You will no longer receive OPALSlist email.

This service is only for OPALS information

We are starting this service with the respond ability set OFF. We need a little time and experimentation to see if it is useful and valued by the OPALS community. It is a listserve, but no responses or questions will be broadcast at this time. After a month or two we may open it up for persons to help each other and support each other by sending email to the OPALSlist listserve.

If you have questions or suggestions

Do not reply to these emails or you will get a return that tells you this is not open yet for that service. If you have questions or suggestions or complaints or complements please email me (dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Richard (rgrenier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). We will respond one to one.

Invite others to subscribe -

Send them these instructions :

  1. Send a email to opalslist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
  2. OR by visiting our list page at //www.freelists.org/list/opalslist

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Dan Weeks (dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Opals Info and Help
   http://help.opalsinfo.net/
   Toll Free (877) 331-1022 x227

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM A LIST: Send a message to the OPALS account on the server (you can just reply to this message). Enter "unsubscribe opalslist" in the subject field.