[onemorechapter] Book Club this Saturday!

  • From: "Kerstan Magill" <Kerstan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 17:01:09 +0000

It's almost book club time again! It's this Saturday from 10-12 at my house (6018 Union Springs Ct. Clifton, VA). Please let me know if you are coming for food planning purposes.

We are discussing When Books Went to War by Molly Guptill Manning. If you borrowed a book from the kit that was passed out at the last book club meeting please bring it back. The whole kit and all the books in it need to be returned together. If you can't make it, please return the books to be before Nov. 15th. This is when the kit is due back.

See you soon!

Kerstan