[ola] Re: potential privacy concern

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:08:56 -0700

Ditto to that. I was searching for the ola games and activities list on google
the other day and a few past emails popped up. Appropriate "xxxx" were placed
on all email addresses, etc, but there were names mentioned, etc. It's all out
there for the world to see (if they're looking).

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer