[ola] Re: [ola] [ola] Hello everyone… Remind 101

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 14:36:05 -0700

Yes, that would be a great idea.

Wireless doc cam sounds fun. Can't think of anything at this very moment. Gimme
a ring sometime and we'll hook up. I have plenty of ideas about the Ipad.
Though I dropped my smartboard and got a regular whiteboard instead. The tech
stuff is an added headache sometimes because there is so much inefficiency in
the delay.