[ola] Re: ola Digest V3 #195

  • From: Nancy Parsons-Brown <nparsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 18:41:04 -0700

Hi Ashely,

Wow! You are amazing and so organized. I have a few practical questions.
The paper the students held probably had the prompts. Were the prompts
questions or partial sentences (I like...., The weather....). Could you
please give me some specific examples of your prompts?

How did you record these? My students all have laptops and can do a
Wevideo, but when they do it in the class, it gets pretty noisy.
Suggestions?

How often did you do these?

Merci bien,

Nancy Parsons-Brown (nparsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Community School, Middle School French Teacher
Sun Valley, ID