[ola] Re: ola Digest V3 #114

  • From: "Cathy Bird" <cathy.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 07:52:14 -0600 (MDT)

How do I get the attachment if I am getting oladigest? There is nothing to
open and I would LOVE to use the convo bingo concept without recreating it
from scratch.

Cathy Bird
Middle School French
Colorado Academy
303-986-1501, x.2622

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:05 PM
To: ola digest users
Subject: ola Digest V3 #114

ola Digest      Tue, 27 May 2014        Volume: 03  Issue: 114

In This Issue:
                [ola] Re: Good games to play on a minimum day?
                [ola] Thanks for the ideas on short days... here's one for y
                [ola] Re: Thanks for the ideas on short days... here's one f

From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ola] Re: Good games to play on a minimum day?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:30:56 +0000

";¬¶™ZÉçÿÿõ¡¡©ˆÿÿÿÂ+a²Ûz{lý»­š‡b~'ŠØ§¶Ÿ¢YhÂ)àÁ¬ÿ"{-y§h~Ø^ºËš––«·(™ì!z·ž½êò¢w¡jËaz*ë¢W©jË^v‰í…æÚrJ+~ŠÞ…杲)®–Ö§z‹¬—/ðz¢w¬¶ç^žÛ"¶)í…èh¶ÇšµöœŠxÁ¬Ÿ®‰­…ë­ç§ý©è¶«²Ûz{]­ì(ºÛazÇœ­ëbuéíŠÜ¨~Ø^²Ûz{bžØ^†‹ly«ÿN­¥êì¢{azxZvÚ²Lž³ùèªç¬¶*'²Ú±Ç«µ¨§¶¢®'^žØ­Ëÿÿü
        ˆ}©¨ºÏÿÿÿÿü
ˆj¦jÿÿÿÿ.)¢¶‡öÒ«ž²Ø¨žÏÓ…ì(­×è¯ÿÿr[žÿÿì¹×^ž\›yƦz÷«Êö¥¹¦åzÚ,¶ç^žÛÿjwm…ì°¢é]jÉ¢»azoð†'!‹¥vØ^žŠ^žêm…ç!jyÞ–Çè®j+zÜ(Á¬œ¢i®ž'¶*'ýg©•¬žuÛ«ŠxçI¢žë^¥êâ¡ßÛºÛaŠÇ(ºW^jȥɷ¦¡ØŸ‰ç_¢½¹š)îµê^®*³ðÚœZè›ú%köèºwýúÞzX¬¶Ïè®æj)m£ú%köèºwýúÞzX¬¶Ïè®Îœ¡jWÎ}:èȺ'‚Ëk¢ØRz{ÿ¸k/Ìk-·ÿm5ã¿øä£ú%k÷ëyéb²Ûÿ¢¸¹¸Þrßÿ¢VÿEïÆ¢‡`jg¬¶Še
 k*'jh§Šk¦u¬ÿ5©è²Èþ÷¡iÙ"vÊek/ÑyÙb‚ÿ·žœ¸
†ßÿ"ßìªèœ‘©Ý~éÿêÞþÆ¥Šy-¢Ê&z‹az¸™ëÿN²þ·§¢ÙZž
šè™ëÿ¥êì{öî· ÿ½êek'¡Ç²*'jYrjwai×îŸøm¶Ÿÿÿ
0þ÷§¶êÞµæ¦nè¥v)àýÊÿºOß­ç­y©›º)]ŠxÅê܊Ǭþf•:èÉ:èȺ'‚Ëk¢ØR¥©â²§të­vŠ+Eç+y«b¢tÞiÈ^­š‰Ý>º‰ÈžÌ€q§^›,0ÃúéiƝzlÿ¢¸ÿ†ÛiÿÿðÃ륧ué²þŠàýÇ¥—þx×ÿ{ïýõãÈ™¨­é¨½ç[ÊǧuêÿüéÅ®/Ìk-·ÿm5á«{ÿ@3óZž‹!.ç³ùÚž‹!þ[œjÏ醇§‹ä×oè¯û¬þf¢–Úÿ©è²å¹Æ¬þ˜hzx±þMvþŠÿºÏÿº-{ý¹š)Ü•«,¥êâ¡Ûÿ!ך

------------------------------

From: Nanosh Lucas <nanosh.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ola] Thanks for the ideas on short days... here's one for you...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:37:17 -0700

Hello,
Attached is a sketch of an idea I had for a conversation activity. It’s sort
of like a bingo board. Each student receives one double-sided page with a
conversation topic. On the backside of the page is an example from Mr. Lucas
& a sentence frame to help get them started. They prepare an answer, then
talk to someone for a minute or two. Initial on each other’s grids, then
trade. Once traded, they’ve heard a model of someone else’s interpretation
of the topic. They repeat the previous. Extension activities: Answer
questions about Sr. Lucas, write about oneself using all topics, other
students ask and answer questions about themselves.

It’s being enacted as we speak for sub plans.

Hope this is useful to you.

Nanosh

------------------------------

From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ola] Re: Thanks for the ideas on short days... here's one for
you...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:28:46 +0000

this is fabulous - what level are you planning to use it with?

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School
503-916-5280 ext. 75231
joannac@xxxxxxx
http://profecoleman.wordpress.com/

From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
you...
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:37:56 +0000

Nanosh, a question about this - does every student have a different board to
start? a board with just one space filled in on the front? then switch with
their partner after speaking to them?

From: Nanosh Lucas <nanosh.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:38:55 -0700

1/2, but you could adjust the examples/add frames, etcetera.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 27, 2014, at 9:28 AM, JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> this is fabulous - what level are you planning to use it with?
>
> JoAnna Coleman
> Spanish Teacher
> Wilson High School
> 503-916-5280 ext. 75231