[ola] Re: ola Digest V2 #135

  • From: Kate Kuravackal <donakuravackal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:57:15 -0700

Hola from Tacoma
In watching the TED video that was mentioned about learning, I picked up
this video - Hacking Language Learning - Benny Lewis at TEDxWarsaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0x2_kWRB8-A

. It's really worth a watch - Irish guy talking about learning a language
and breaking all the barriers we normally put up to learning. Great OLA
stuff.