[ola] Re: latin american culture/history

  • From: Andrew Van Wagenen <andrewvanwagenen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:31:36 -0600

Shawn and OWLers,

I'm not quite sure what the ORELA test is but it sounds like a state or
national test that you are being required to take. I would recommend
looking on Studyblue.com and searching for the ORELA test. Basically,
Studyblue.com is a website with publicly shared study flash cards. I would
bet someone has already put together some flashcards for this test and you
could find some help studying there. I used this website when I was
studying for my state praxis exams for my teaching license. People had
already made the flashcards. It was very helpful.
Good luck.

Cheers,

Drew

--