[ola] Webquest on Art and Culture for the OWL classroom

  • From: Jody Soberón <jodysoberon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sophia Soberon <sesoberon@xxxxxxxxx>, Vidal Soberon <vidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:08:06 -0700

I have finally completed one of my final projects for an online course I
have been working on. It only took me about 6 hours to complete! I am
however very proud of the finished project and I invite you to take a look
at it, use it, and provide any feedback you think might be helpful. Is
there anything I missed? My brain is FRIED! :P

http://zunal.com/webquest.php?w=207739

Warm regards,

Jody Soberon