[ola] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Jody Soberon" <JodySo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:35:26 -0700

Hi Karyn,

Please share what you have done so far!! I just finished my 3rd week and
Spanish 1 is doing much better than Spanish 2 simply because they weren't
already used to a different format. For Span 1, it is what it is, for Span 2,
they whine for desks, to sit etc. LOL. It has gone well, but I feel unprepared
and am unsure of hot to keep the class busy the whole period with activities or
communication, etc.

Any direction, ideas, experiences from newbies as well as the seasoned, would
be most appreciated! Classes love Hatchi Patchi, but I can't do that all day,
every day!! ;)

Look forward to the Monday afternoon meeting. 4:30 right?

Jody

>>> Karyn LaCroix <karynlacroix@xxxxxxxxxxx> 9/22/2012 1:24 PM >>>
To all those who welcomed me into their classrooms to observe last spring
during OLA Visitation Days:

Thank you so much for that opportunity; I'm sure at times it can be a
distraction to have so many extra bodies lurking around. I wanted to tell you
that I've just finished my first two weeks teaching using OLA in Spanish 1 and
2; it is going really well.

As I gain more experience, I will share some of my successful activities here
on this forum.

Karyn
Academy of Arts and Academics
Springfield, OR

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:34:27 -0700
From: rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ola] Thursday observation meeting 751-699-463
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to log in to the Southern Oregon meeting to observe, please
join with the following number: 751-699-463. Log in and out as you wish :)