[ola] Re: Technology

  • From: Troy Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 08:56:25 -0700

Jessica,

I use my ceiling mounted projector hooked up to my laptop almost every
day.  I use it for video clips and pictures to have kids talk about.  I've
also had kids do independent projects where they video themselves talking
on a certain subject, taking us on a tour of a place, or whatever.  They do
those digitally and turn them in my e-mail or share them with me on a
google drive.

Hope that helps.

Troy

Troy Longstroth