[ola] Re: Task Performance Checklist

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:22:13 +0000

Thanks for the matrix!
On a similar note, Katie Martin and I were talking about how much we'd like for
our students to be aware of the ACTFL speaking standards, so that they can
visualize where they are now and where they can realistically expect to be in
the future.  Arnold also said something during the bootcamp that I needed to
hear: "If the students don't know where they're going, how will they know when
they've arrived?"
With that in mind, we created the attached chart, which we plan to have printed
to poster size and hung in a prominent place in our rooms so that we can take
some time to discuss during English week and refer to thereafter.
Enjoy!

Dan Call
Franklin Pierce High School