[ola] SOLA - Southern Oregon OLA Email List - see details

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:44:10 -0700

Hello:

If you are local, you should receive a message from sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx When I
say local, I mean, the people who usually show up to meetings should get an
email, but some of you won't because I pretty much put it together from memory.
I left out northerly (Portland>Washington) west coast folks, as well, so if you
don't get an email from SOLA for any reason with instructions and you would
LIKE one, please email me with your email address when you have the chance.

Our apologies for those of you who have had to read emails that only pertained
to a relatively small (albeit, the most clever and exciting ;-) quarter of the
world here.

Be well,

Nanosh