[ola] OWL Facebook love :)

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 20:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

OWLers!!!!
As I was thinking about what to put on the Facebook page, I couldn't help but
be inspired by our OWL community and wanted to tell you here on the listserv. I
want each of you to know how much you have impacted this community and give a
HUGE KUDOS to all of you amazing people who are taking a huge leap (in whatever
shape and form, a little or a lot!!) in to something new!!! It is scary and
nerve-wracking, but in spite of that, I am constantly receiving emails from
teachers about how they are taking the plunge and rocking OWL in class:
students are speaking the second language more, strong communities are being
built, advanced classes are doubling in size (sometimes in detrimental numbers
to the teacher ;)!!! It's really incredible to see the tangible effects of YOU
putting this in to practice.
I know it is a cheesy venue, but since I get to make the posts sometimes, I
wanted to do one that was a shout out to you all! Check out the quote and tag
yourselves in it. Clearly this is making a difference for teachers and
students, spread the love & share a comment about why you OWL! :) I truly
believe the quote that I posted and the most exciting thing is that this IS
transforming education as we know it!!! TOGETHER we will make a difference one
student, one teacher, one classroom at a time!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU FOR ROCKING THE OWL WORLD!!! :)
tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook
Darcy Rogers
Organic World Language (OWL)

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099
Website: olaed.com
Facebook: tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook