[ola] Re: New OLA Teacher Meeting at 4pm PST :)

  • From: Annie Tyner <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola crew <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, erica new OLA teacher <eford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lissette lorenz new OLA japan <lissettelorenz@xxxxxxxxx>, Rhonda NEW OLA <rhawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stel NEW OLA <sschmalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, megan NEW OLA <williamsonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:06:28 +0000

Howdy crew!!!

Sorry I'm a bit late with this! Just got off of work! The code for the New OLA
teacher meeting happening NOW is 206-636-247!

Hope to see you momentarily!

Thanks!
Annie
From: annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; eford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lissettelorenz@xxxxxxxxx;
rhawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sschmalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
williamsonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New OLA Teacher Meeting at 4pm PST :)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:31:31 +0000

Howdy crew!!

The New OLA teacher meeting will be this evevning at 4pm PST! I look forward to
seeing some of your beeayyyuuuteefuuul faces soon :)

Goto Meeting Code: 207-896-223
*If you have never used goto before, go to "gotomeeting.com", download what
they ask you to, enter the code under "join a meeting", and you're good to go!
Feel free to call if you have any questions! 541- 499- 5879

Thanks and y'all rock!

Annie