[ola] Re: Movement in the classroom

  • From: Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:55:05 -0800

*played action telephone in circle
*linked arms and as a group I yelled out directions to move (progressively
harder) like two steps to the right, two steps front, 3 back, 4 right. And
they count together.
*simon says
*double circles
*cross the circle to a different position like a ....(vocab word)
*rock paper scissors competitions

--

*Lori Leedy*English Language Development/Spanish
Crater Renaissance Academy