[ola] Lesson plan template and sample

  • From: Annie <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola crew <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 06:53:34 +0000

Nancy, and everyone!

I hope that you can open these attatchments. Darcy is on her way to Guatemala
to work with teachers for the School Fundación Salvación through More than
Compassion

! If you cannot open these docs, please email me directly and I will respond to
you individually with the attatchment.

Now stop working and enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!!!!

All my best,
Annie