[ola] I need your help!!!

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:14:00 -0700

Hi OWLs! Hope you're all having a great summer.

So, as many of you know, I will be moving to Minnesota soon. I am heavy into
the job interviews and searching. The future looks good!

I had an interview today that went very well--but it's elementary and I so far
have been exclusively high school!

Elementary OWLs, I need your advice!

How would y'all feel about setting up a gotomeeting so we can all chat?

I would want to frame it as an open discussion for format, too, so that we all
can benefit from the conversation.

I have thought of a few questions for discussion. I am sure that you all have
many more, so please share them!

Here is what I have so far:

How is OWL different at the primary and secondary levels? How is it the same?

How does OWL work in a partial immersion program (for instance, math, science
and social studies being taught in the L2, but ELA and other stuff in English)?

That is all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure there are many more
questions to ask.

For the gotomeeting, I am thinking early next week, maybe Tuesday? Please
respond if you are interested and we can see if we reach critical mass and then
come to a consensus on a time to meet up.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to hearing from you!

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer