[ola] Fwd: COFLT BOARD Some items

  • From: "Truszkowski, Christine" <ctruszkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 02:40:19 +0000

Hi Darcy! Hope this new school year is starting off well for you! Can't wait to
see you later this month at Jesuit and at colt in November-- speaking of colt,
we are meeting this month to finalize the program for the fall conference and
Yuliana had a question for you --- see below

Thanks!! Christine

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Yuliana Rodarte <yrodhac13@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:yrodhac13@xxxxxxxxx>>

1 - We are still seeking for a keynote speaker for Saturday. As of now, we only
have Darcy Rogers potentially scheduled for Friday, October 11th. Unless she is
doing both days? Not sure there. Christine could you clarify?