[ola] Fwd: Activity

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:01:23 -0500

I did this one in Spanish with my 7th graders today (2nd year). It was
fantastic. Great team building activity! They worked on it for the entire
hour and produced a lot of language.

http://www.supportrealteachers.org/uploads/4/6/4/4/4644123/dont_tough_me.pdf

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.