[ola] Re: For Spanish Teachers (Mostly)

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:39:16 +0000

Best of luck, Gale!
I'm on Skype at lito.call, and would love to follow your work.

Dan Call

-----Original Message-----
From: ola-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ola-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gale Stafford
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 1:33 PM
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ola] For Spanish Teachers (Mostly)

Hola OWL,

I met many of you this summer at the Boot Camp, but to all whether I have met
you in person or not, I wanted to let you know that this coming  Wednesday I
will be leaving for Colombia to be an accompanier and human rights observer for
a year. I haven't figured out if I will be blogging or just emailing about my
experience, but if you are interested to know what I am up to, email me (just
me!) at gale.v.stafford@xxxxxxxxx and I would be happy to send up the general
updates to you.

So of course, if Colombia, or any of the political or cultural activity there,
comes up at school, I would be thrilled to be in contact with you or your
classes about any of the work I am doing, or any of the language and fun new
vocabulary I'm encountering (de verdad, es mi favorito)! It will definitely
work through email, and probably by Skype, though I will update on that. Don't
worry about burdening me, either, because PR is actually part of my job there!

Hasta pronto, amig@s,
Gale