[ola] English Week Lineup of Events

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:45:04 -0700

Hello Everyone,

My student teacher Scott Goodman and I just finished a dynamic week of
activities and topics from english week. I am attaching the ideas so that
you can gleen (I hope I spelled that correctly) from them.

Just a couple of notes:

We added a couple of things to Day 3, which were: how to be an affective
peer rater (with an example of a live rating), Schoology registration, Sé
Motivado and then of course the SMART Goals. We got a lot of bang for our
buck with this format. I hope it helps anyone else who may have english
week upcoming, if not, in the future.

Ricardo