[ola] Re: El baile de la fruta - Spanish

  • From: Stel Schmalz <sschmalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:06:21 -0400

So as we were watching this video, Alicia came up with a great animal
alternative.  Esto es, el baile del animal....  I also thought that it can
transfer to other topics:  Esto es el baile de comida...., esto es el baile
de las clases...esto es el baile de deportes...

.Add the vocab that you want them to do/review.  You could even break out
in groups, once you've taught them the basic rhythm, and have them create
their own "bailes" to share with the class.  Once they learn the rhythm, it
could easily become a recurring activity for vocab review, especially b/c
you can add actions to the words.