[ola] Re: Course documents

  • From: ANGELA STEPHENS <ASTEPH1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:37:27 -0700

Buenas tardes!
  At this point,  I personally,  do not have any docs to share. I am plotting
and planning my first parent letter now. I plan to do a 2 sided copy, one in
English and the other side in Spanish simply because of the population I work
with. This last year abour 35% of my students were hispanic with parents who
didn't necessarily read English. I want to be as transparent for all of my
parents as I can be. We have many languages represented at our school which is
really neat but it can make things a challenge. As I finish my parent letter, I
will share if you are still interested. I will most likely have it done next
week. There is an article in the ACTFL magazine that might help. I will see if
I can send it to you.
Hasta luego!
Angie Stephens