[ola] Check out popboardz app!

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:58:36 -0700

Hello,

Please see the attached pic. Popboardz is a great app that allows you to embed
chosen photo albums, write text, websites, and more. When you tap on one of the
tiles, it expands to cover the screen. You can easily close it and return to
your main screen. This means you can jump from a simple vocab list to a set of
pictures to a set of questions to a website with a video you want to watch on
it.

I hook my ipad to an AppleTV with an HDMI to VGA converter to get it to show on
my digital projector - while the Ipad isn't the best at maintaining a
connection, this is worth experimenting with

JPEG image

Sent from my iPad