[ola] Re: Bullfighting unit

  • From: "Jody Soberon" <JodySo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:14:55 -0700

Hola Lori,

I have a video yo might be interested I. Although the narrator speaks English,
the interviewees all speak Spanish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHjwLrXD2Y&feature=channel Gore and Glory -
Spain 17:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HowkVy5fOyk Matador - A Documentary about
Bullfighting - Trailer 1:46

There are also some pretty poignant and heartfelt comments, although in
English, against the tradition of bullfighting.

Jody

>>> Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4/1/2013 3:31 PM >>>
hOLA friends,
my students are begging for more debates in class and a few students have asked
about bullfighting so I am going to link these two ideas. I have surfed the web
but am wondering if any of you have any awesome ideas, links, movies, etc. that
deal with this theme. I would be happy to compile and send out to everyone.

Gracias :)

--
Lori Leedy
English Language Development/Spanish