[ola] Activities to recycle vocabulary

  • From: Jody Soberón <jodysoberon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:46:33 -0700

Hi all,

I am doing a pretty good job of working with students and things that
happen in the classroom to generate vocabulary, but I am ending up with a
looong list and need some ideas for recycling vocab.

Here is what I have so far:

- Word with actions in Circle; in pairs, in small groups, in several
circles.

- Spanish 1 is being encouraged to mix words together to create short
phrases.

- Pictures of words/verbs on the floor that students can describe, 2 teams
and students take turns Tess act. - first to id pic gets a point for the
team, (haven't tried this with Span 1 yet).

That's about it and why I need more!!

Thanks and have another fantastic week!

Jody