[ola] Re: ACTFL conference in Nov.

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:50:27 -0700 (PDT)

Erica,

There is already an OLA event scheduled during the ACTFL conference as part of
the conference.  It will be a one hour presentation/workshop given by Darcy.
Based on the interest, I think that we will also likely have a get together at
some point for everyone OLA who is attending--likely a dinner thing, fairly
informal, but we´ll see what shapes up over the next 2 months.  Thanks for
expressing your interest!

Caleb Zilmer