[ola] A small request...

  • From: Tracy Patterson <Tracy.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:26:28 +0000

Hi Everyone!-
It sounds like everyone had a wonderful first day! What a great group of
teachers to call my colleagues :) Hey- I was wondering if when we want to give
an individual persona a shout out on an idea or just give them an electronic
"high five" if we could reply to that person only? I love hearing about all of
my colleagues' ideas and successes, but my inbox is becoming overwhelmed :) You
can reply to the original sender by rolling your cursor over their name. An
icon of an envelope will appear and alongside that, their individual email :)

You are all such an inspiration:)

Tracy Patterson
Profesora de español
North Medford High School
Department of World Languages
1900 N. Keene Way Drive
Medford, Or 97504
541-842-1249
"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz."
Benito Juárez