[ola] A few more thought provoking images

  • From: Call Daniel <dcall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:34:30 +0000

Earlier this year, my cousin introduced me to a Facebook page called "10
razones para casarte con un antropólogo."
Most images have Spanish captions, but some are wordless.  I've found many of
them to be quite thought provoking with students.  Here's a couple.
I keeping with a core anthropological fixation on deviance, some of the posts
on said page are completely inappropriate for a workplace, so you might want to
check these out from your home.
Also, the last attachment is a sample of the cartoon work of Argentina's
legendary Quino.  Some very thought provoking stuff, much of which is available
on the internet, some with Spanish, some wordless.
Enjoy.
Dan Call

GIF image