[off-topic] top 5 smart phones

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:39:54 -0600

Okay guys This is now going to be a weekly post from me to this list.
This is a video I watch because I really like to know what both the regular
population likes in the line of phones and I also like to know what the experts
like.
So this video is going to be posted every week as long as the phone reviewers I
follow do them.
we can discuss these results, but please remember to start a new thread with
the device you would like to discuss and if you choose to talk about the
experts choice or the peoples choice on the line up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwPjnELS8K8
Everyone enjoy and keep in mind these choices are based on the sighted
community.With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx