[off-topic] todays skype event

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:00:44 -0600

Okay guys well todays event will be starting early.  I will opening my skype
right now for anyone wanting to discuss android tablets vs the iPad and even
windows tablets if anyone want to talk about those.
Remember todays event for the first session it will go until 5 PM mountain, 6
central, 7 eastern, and 4 pacific.
The second session will be starting 2 hours later.
Now for anyone wanting to join remember to send me an email or IM on skype
before calling making sure I am available or I have space to bring you in to
the conversation.  Now my skype ID for those who don’t have it is betoa221.
Anyone who just gets on skype and just calls I will ignore.
see you all there.With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list
admin at: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, skype
betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the