[off-topic] Re: school question

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:00:56 -0500

When I used to study in university and other courses, I'd use headphones; it was sometimes weird because or I'd listen to Jaws reading what I've typed, or the teacher giving the lectures!

El 15/10/2013 12:57 p.m., Beto Arreola escribió:
Okay guys the subject line is miss leading, but here is the question in full.
For all of you who use a laptop for school what do you prefer to do wear a
wired set of earbuds or headphones or a bluetooth earpiece of your laptop
supports it?
Just a new topic that caught my interest.With questions, concerns, or issues
please contact the list admin at: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on
betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Cualquier otra duda, ya saben. ¡Suerte! Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
No seamos un cuento seamos una historia. No seamos un tiempo seamos una