[off-topic] reminder of event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:31:19 -0600

Okay guys well as of last night I've been getting a lot of people saying they
don't know how to use Hang out and some that some haven't been able to get it
to work.  The event has moved back to skype.
Ones again this will be covering the use of iTunes on pc and mac, and it will
be 2 sessions first one starting at 2 pacific, 3 Mountain, 4 central, 5
eastern, and ending at 4 pacific, 5 mountain, 6 central, and 7 eastern.  the
second session will begin 2 hours later and will go on until people stop
showing up.
Remember guys contact me off list to let me know you are interested if you
don't the event will not be held.With questions, concerns, or issues please
contact the list admin at: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or
twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.