[off-topic] new event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:02:24 -0600

Okay guys I am going to be doing  a series of events for the next 3 weeks every
friday.  This fridays event will be within regards to iTunes on both mac and PC.

This event so everyone is aware will not be on skype.  I have decided to give
hang outs by google a try and if anyone would like to join please email me
privately because I only can have 6 people at a time on a conversation.
This event will be like the last one two sessions first one at 3 PM mountain 5
Eastern, 4 Centeral, and 2 pacific and ending at 4 pacific, 5 mountain, 6
central, and 7 eastern.
the second event will start at 7 pacific 8 mountain, 9 central, 10 eastern, and
will end when it ends I'll let it run until people stop showing up.
So everyone interested email me with your times and each group of people will
be a half hour long period.
Hope to hear from all of you because I do know quite a few people who can learn
how to use iTunes and possibly appreciate it and don't disregard it because you
don't know how to use it.
List admin
AlbertoWith questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx