[off-topic] iPad vs android tablet event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-mac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:08:56 -0600

Okay guys well just a quick reminder of tomorrows skype event within regards to
the iPad vs android tablets.  We will also discuss the new stuff announced by
apple.
The timing is as follows for the 2 sessions: 5- 7 eastern, 4-6 central, 3-5
Mountain, and 2-4 pacific, and second session will be: 10 eastern, 9 central, 8
mountain, 7 pacific.
Now for the second part of the event as you may have seen I didn’t add a
closing time that is because I’ll let it run until there isn’t anymore people
showing up.
The event I will hold on saturday as well and under the same time frame if I
change anything for that day I will announce it saturday morning.
Remember to contacting  me off list if interested in joining us and what day
you would like to attend.
Lastly my skype ID is betoa221.
Thanks
list admin.
AlbertoWith questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx