[off-topic] Re: iPad

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:21:31 -0600

Well keep in mind Chris that all these devices like the iPhone line are running
different processors and the version of iOS they are running will affect their
speed.
So it is hard to tell you how fast or slow the iPad 4 is specially since we
don’t know what conditions you will be running it.  What I mean by condisions
is the amount of apps you will be running at a time, and what type of work you
would like to use it for.  Some examples would be social networking, school etc.