[off-topic] Re: games on android?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 18:10:53 +0200

Drag down, flick right to invoke talkback global context menu, and then move around to find suspend talkback on top left, confirm yes, but, first make sure under talkback settings - might be under developer settings therein, that it's set to then reactivate talkback after you then turn the screen off/on again.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA