[off-topic] event reminder

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:16:59 -0600

Okay guys a quick reminder of thursdays and fridays event.  The event for
thursday as all know is covering tablets android, and the iPad.  For fridays
event it is a general discussion day on skype so you can ask questions about
anything android, iOS mac, pc, iTunes or anything tech related.
I’ve had a few people contact me already, but anyone else interested do so and
tell me which one you will be present at.  Remember my skype ID is betoa221,
and if you need to contact me for anything do so off list to
alberto.a775@gmail.comWith questions, concerns, or issues please contact the
list admin at: alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, skype
betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with