[off-topic] Re: Music: chord progressions - tablature?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:27:14 +0200

Ok, I know nothing about music in this sense, etc., but, this page just found seems to at least explain something about chord progression, and they talk about using a form of roman numaeral notation to describe them or something:

http://music-theory.ascensionsounds.com/learning-the-basic-chord-progressions/

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker