[off-topic] I did a podcast on AudioStretch

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ot <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 23:55:28 -0800

Hi. I did a podcast on AudioStretch, which is an iOS app for changing the tempo and pitch of audio files. You can import files from your iPod music or open a file in AudioStretch from any app that supports open in. When you are done making your changes to your file, the only way you can export it from the app is to email it. You can not open the exported file in another app. In this podcast, I demonstrate how to label the buttons in AudioStretch as well as go over some of its features in-depth. Please note, I am a new podcaster and this is the first time I have done a podcast like this and am still learning how to make podcasts. You will notice pauses and gaps in-between my words, but I tried to edit out the longer pauses. However, There were too many for me to try to take out, so I left some of the shorter ones in. The podcast is about 20 minutes long. I submitted it to applevis and they excepted it. If you want to hear it please go to applevis.com/podcast/episodes/stretch-your-audio-audiostretch also if you are on any other lists where this message would be on topic, please forward this message there. If you have any questions about this podcast or this app, please email jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you.

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx