[off-topic] Re: Breaking news

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 06:53:03 -0500

 Wow! Congrats! How does it feel? And the baby is it from whom?

El 01/10/2013 02:51 a.m., Chris H escribió:
Good morning all on this first of October 2013.
I have some breaking news to give to you.
I just received a call off my father to say, wait, the baby has been born! She came to the world around half past twelve last night. She weighed in at seven pounds six. Apparently all went well and they could be home today but more likely tomorrow. So there you go! I am now an uncle officially for the first time! So a double wammy for me today!
From a very happy uncle Chris!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México

With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx