[off-topic] Re: [BNU] Unused Apex BT 32 For Sale

  • From: "RobH." <the1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 06:44:27 -0000

Wish you'd clean up all these messages before posting, wading through the
junk often means we never find the meat of them and they get deleted unread.

Rh.
From: "Mauricio Molina" <mauriciohmolina@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BNU] Unused Apex BT 32 For Sale
Date sent: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:27:40 -0700

Listers,

First let me say that I asked permission from the list moderators
before
posting the below item.

I have an acquaintance who was provided an upgrade to her MPower
as soon as
the Apex line was released, but upon receiving the Apex, she
never even took
the unit out of the box. It is an Apex BT 32. At the time, a 2
upgrade SMA
and Dictionary were provided as well. The Apex is currently
running version
9.0 of KeySoft, but the provided SMA will allow the purchaser to
upgrade to
the most current version of KeySoft. This individual is not tech
savvy and
prefers using a computer for basic tasks only, so has decided
that an Apex
is beyond not only her needs, but her capabilities as well. At
the time she
was provided the Apex, they were going for approximately $6,200.
With the
fairly recent reduction in price, I believe a new Apex BT 32 is
approximately $5,400. She is asking $2,500. Again, the Apex is
absolutely
unused except for the fact that I recently charged it to make
sure that it
was in working order.

Interested parties can email the seller at:

Roxie4755@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks moderators for allowing this post.

Mauricio

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.
With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx